Thread: iTunes 9.2, MS Office 2010 & iOS4 all having duplicate calendar how to remove one?

iTunes 9.2, MS Office 2010 & iOS4 all having duplicate calendar how to remove one?

I just tried the new Microsoft Office 2010 and at the first place on the system I was having the Microsoft Office 2007. Now the problem is that when I was using the 2007 version and was connecting the iPhone to it I was able to see only one calendar and on the 2010 version of the Microsoft Office I can see two calendars. I do not know what can be the possible reason for that? Has anyone ever encountered such thing? I will be happy to hear any solution in this respect.

Re: iTunes 9.2, MS Office 2010 & iOS4 all having duplicate calendar how to remove one?

I can clearly see one thing in your case, you are having problem when you are trying to synchronize your iPhone with the System Well please let us all know what is operating system that you are using on the system? We have found some of the issues with the MS Outlook 2010 when it is tried to sync with the iPhone. Wait for the other members and see if they can suggest you something for this. I have the 2007 and as you said I do not have any problem with the Sync.

Re: iTunes 9.2, MS Office 2010 & iOS4 all having duplicate calendar how to remove one?

Well I think that the problem that you are facing can be tackled with a mere UNCHECK. When you are able to view the two calendars then at the Info tab you will see a check box. In the check box there will be a tick all you have to do is just uncheck that box and the problem will be solved. I hope that this will help you. Do post what you got after doing that.

Please try the older version of the iOS for the Apple iPhone. I have seen that lots of users have complained about this thing on the Apple forum and have repeatedly said that the iOS version that they have is the 4.0.1, I would suggest you to have the older version for the iPhone and I think it can be iOS 3.1.3. Hope that this can bring the SYNC problem under your belt, BEST of LUCK while attempting that.

You have mentioned in your post that the problem occurred when you switched from the MS OFFICE 2007 to the 2010. I think that the problem can be easily solved if you can reinstall the MS Office 2010. Sometimes the uninstallation and the reinstallation can work as a good trick to tackle such issues. If at all it is possible then I would suggest you to go for the clean installation of the OS and the MS Office. I think that this might give you a proper scenario.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you ask me I think that there is some kind of issue with the WAP in your MS Outlook 2010. I would suggest you to download the OUTLOOK REPAIR SOFTWARE. I am sure that this will repair all the issues that are related to the MS Outlook. You can download it from the official site of the Microsoft and if you have the proper license then you will get it for free. Also this will work crossing all the limits in order to solve all the issues. Hope that you will get it done.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think that you will have to download the software of the iPhone that is the update of the mobile software as you are using the MS Office 2010 and it is totally new to the environment. I think that the updates of the mobile software will really help you. If at all that does not get in the very first go then I would suggest you to try that thing in the second time. If at all it is possible perform the Master Reset and then install the updates and then try syncing the iPhone with the MS Outlook 2010.