Thread: Voice recording using Bluetooth headset mic?

Voice recording using Bluetooth headset mic?

I am not sure about this thing but I want to know if there is a way by which I can record the voice memos. Well I know the things when it is related to the wired headsets with the MIC, now I want to know if that can be done with the microphone on a Bluetooth headset with iPhone. I want to know if there is a way especially for the iPhone 4 iOS 4.0.1. Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Voice recording using Bluetooth headset mic?

I have also not heard of something like this but I think that you will be able to do that on the iPhone. You will have to play a little on that thing so that it can work on your smartphone. I will try to see the things if that can be done and will see if I can figure it out. Hope that it will get solved automatically and you will get the things easily. Well are you not facing the problem in connecting the Bluetooth Device? This was just for the sake of issues in the connections.

Well I would love to know if it is really possible to get the record the voice using the Bluetooth Headset Mic. Also in addition to that I would also like to know if how the Bluetooth Device can be connected to the iPhone. It would be really nice if that thing can be done on the iPhone. I will not need the wired headset for doing that and Bluetooth headset for doing all other things. I will be using the only one headset and that too the Bluetooth one.

If at all you are finding difficulties in connecting the Bluetooth Headset to the iPhone then I think that you can visit and search the entire forum and if at all you cannot then I have a direct link for that. You can just click on the link and I am sure that you will be able to connect the Headset to the iPhone, here is the link: Bluetooth Headset with iphone. Regarding the recording of the memos, we all are still working on that thing.

I am of the opinion that if you were able to connect the Bluetooth headset with the iPhone then you should have not found any problem while recording the Voice for the Memos. I am sure that you will be able to get rid of that easily if there is no problem with the connection issues. See if you are not getting the error issues with the connection of the headset.

Try the Master Reset and then try connecting the Bluetooth Headset. If you are not getting any errors with that then I am sure that you will be able to get rid of the problem that you are facing. Well I am sure and I think that this thing is possible with the iPhone. Hope that the Master Reset will do the work. Please before going for the Master Reset please see that you have the backup of all the data in the phone. Good Luck with the headset.

Before trying anything weird I would suggest you to go the following thread:External Mic Plugged into iPhone for audio recording I am of the opinion that this will really help you with some of the issues so that you can get the goal that you are working for. I think that this thread can really help you to achieve the goal. Just go through the thread once.