Thread: iPhoto library won't sync to iPhone 4

iPhoto library won't sync to iPhone 4

When I got the iPhone everything is syncing fine but from the last week when I try to sync iPhoto library to iPhone it is no longer syncing. Now it stopped syncing photos. I try restarting my iPhone and computer and close all the photo related application but this does not seem to resolve the issue. I am unable to get the iPhoto library back to my iPhone. Does any one have any idea about this problem. Thank you in advance. Your effort will be appreciated.

Re: iPhoto library won't sync to iPhone 4

Having the same issue with iPhone 4. It is not syncing photos via iTunes. When I try to sync no error message are displayed within iTunes and option to the sync photos is enabled but it is not working. I have noticed that my iPhone is visible in iPhoto but it is unable to read the files from it. I try to reboot the iPhone as well as computer but it doesn't help. Does you are having the same problem and any solution to this? Please help.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

My iPhone was syncing photos and videos till now. And photos are transferred from iPhone to iPhoto perfectly but when I arrange them into album and sync again photos are not going back to iPhone.My solution--I sync but they don't appear. I turn on and off the phone and they appear. If you are having the same issue you can try this. Hope this will works for you.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think this problem is not with the iPhone because I notice that I an unable to sync any selected iPhoto on my iPhone. But I can successfully upload my photos from iPhone to iPhotos. The only change I have done I have updated to iTunes 9.2. So this problem are happening with apple when update one thing will Bork something else. So from next time if I am planning to buy new phone it will be Android.

I have just got a solution to this problem. When my iPhone is connected to my computer I turn it OFF and ON and then resync the iphone. After doing this the photos got loaded. Hope this will not the permanent solution we do not need to every time have to go through this process. Hopefully apple will fix this issue as soon as possible.For time being you can try this method.

My iPhoto library are not getting sync with my iPhone 4. I have tried to restart itunes,reboot iPhone, reboot computer, delete all photos from iphone and try to re-sync but none of this help.After reading this post I have updated my iPhone to latest firmware iOS4.1 and also updates my iTunes to 9.2.1 and now the issue is resolved. Now I can upload my iPhotos to my iPhones successfully.

As you said in your post that your friend at work have the same server and same setting as you have in your iPhone and this setting is working with his phone and it does not work with you. How can be it is light setting on server? Having same issue cannot verify the account. I do not have this issue with the previous version iOS3.