Thread: iPhone 4 unable to download apps.

iPhone 4 unable to download apps.

I am having iPhone 4 and I love to it. I use it for listening music, downloading application on to it and also many of the time I connect it to the computer for transferring the different types of data. But when I gave my iPhone to my cousin for five days for his enjoyment, then from that time I am unable to download the applications on it and it getting freeze at that time. I don't know why it is happening if you have any knowledge ten please tell me.
    Last edited by Taanusiya; 13-10-2010 at 01:28 PM.

Re: iPhone 4 unable to download apps.

When you next time trying to download any of the application to your iPhone and if it get freeze or unable to download then I think you should restart your iPhone atleast once. By doing this you can again start downloading the application from iPhone and I am sure this time it wont be freeze. I hope this information may help you .
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is one solution for this that is when you download any of the application from your iPhone that time do turn off you WIFI and disable all the restriction of the downlaoding applications. By disabling all the restriction at the time of the downloading may help you to download application very fast and could not restrict any kind of issues.

As you have written in your question that you used to connect it to computer then I think because of the virus into your iPhone it is unable to download. So for that I suggest you to do the hard reset of your iPhone and then again set the proper network settings. And if possible scan it atleast once. If you are having any other query then please reply me.