Thread: samsung GT-S5233A Message box not opening

samsung GT-S5233A Message box not opening

Hello,I have a samsung GT-S5233A.Samsung GT-S5233A message box locked and not opening. So i am not able to check and send my message from my samsung GT-S5233A. So i am feel very difficult to work because of missing my important message. Is there a virus in my samsung GT-S5233A? Please help me.

re: samsung GT-S5233A Message box not opening

You have to check your setting if there is any change so solve it. Otherwise you have to try to reset your samsung GT-S5233A phone setting, so for that go to the setting option and click on a Restore factory setting. It will restart your samsung GT-S5233A phone and change your samsung GT-S5233A phone setting as a default setting.

Scan your samsung GT-S5233A mobile with updated anti virus. Don't open unknown messages that will affect on your data if they are affected by virus. Try to install updated anti virus in your samsung GT-S5233A so it will prevent you from virus. After scanning your mobile try to open your message box. Keep the option on of "scan all incoming message " so first it will scan the message which will enter in your in box.

I think you have to format your mobile Because it just give you error for your message. There is option for formatting mobile so follow this step to format your mobile. If your messages store in phone memory so format phone memory only and If your messages store in memory card so format memory card only. Formatting the phone memory go to setting and click on phone setting. Formatting the memory card you click on memory card go to the option and click on the option "Format memory card" then it will ask for conformation. Click on OK, it will format your all data.

If there is any problem in your MESSAGE setting so first try to solve it. Follow the instruction from your mobile booklet which you get with your samsung GT-S5233A. Otherwise if mobile in a warranty so use your warranty. If you change your setting or install any message hiding software so uninstall it. Then switch off your mobile and again switch on. It will boot your mobile.Try it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"