Thread: Aspire 6530:Battery Problem Now Unable to Reboot

Aspire 6530:Battery Problem Now Unable to Reboot

I am having the problem with the device of mine. I am having the Acer Aspire 6530 device. One week ago i come to know that battery of my device is not working and reboot automatically. I have changed the battery as well as adapter but the problem gone more bad. Now i am not getting the no restart. It restart and after 5 second reboot again. So if you are having the same issue then please let me know the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Aspire 6530:Battery Problem Now Unable to Reboot

I think this is the issue with the power cord which is not charging the device of yours. I will advise you to check for the power cord replace the same as most of the time it is hard to recognize the problem of the same. So replace the power cable try to work with the device of yours. I hope this will resolve the same.

First of all thanks for the quick response of yours regarding the issue of mine but let me tell you that i am getting it work with the same. As per your suggestion i have checked for the Power cable and replaced the same with the new one. But after placing the new one into the system i am still getting the same issue.

If that is not working then i will advise you to go with the below given instruction which might help you to resolve the issue with the same. Just go through thew same and work with the issue.

• First Power Off the device
    • Now open the back panel
    • Remove the battery
    • Wait for 15 to 20 mins
    • Place the battery again
    • Reboot the device.

I will only recommend you to ask about the problem and the solution of the problem with the help of the Acer tech support team only. As the problem seems to be very critical and new power cord and battery is also not working with the same. So it is better to contact the Acer and fix the issue with the help of the same.

I think this is then issue with the laptop charging port which is not functioning properly and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. I will advise you to go through the port and check whether the device is having any issue with the port or not,. So try this out and see whether then issue got resolved with the same or not.

It can also be possible that some of the file of then operating system might got corrupted and you are not getting the start of the device because of this corrupt file system. I will advise you to reinstall the operating system and later on check whether it is working or not. I hope this will resolve the issue related to the same.