Thread: cloud storage comparison

cloud storage comparison

I have to travel a lot all over the world and it is not possible for me to take my portable disk every where, recently i come to know about the cloud storage space on the internet. So please provide me the details of the technology and also tell me the comparison among the service provider proving it and it is free or i have to pay for these service. Any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated as i wanted to known which is better than the others in the market.

Re: cloud storage comparison

The point is that there’s at the present a cloud storage device for everyone and every requirement. We love the profitable potential and uncontrolled streaming capabilities of Media Fire. If you have no particular hurry and a recession-class budget, then Carbonite has your support/backing wants in hand. Businesses can put their data in i365's dependable hands, and we hear from the Seagate company that new facial appearance are approaching in the next quarter that will let consumer do additional with their backed up information once it’s in the cloud and thereby easier to share out.

There are big names such as the Media fire, carbonite, skydrive, Google, i365 netbox etc. which provides the cloud storage. These service is freely available and also with the charges, but if you are a normal user then the free service is very good as the Skydrive provides a space of the 25 GB for all the applications such as the files, folders and messenger; you can upload a file of 50 MB at time and if you are a businessman and wanted more space then you can go for the paid service.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There are a number of vendors available in the market such as Box.net, if you buy an individual or business account then it will cost you $9.95/month and $15/user/month respectively. The individual service provides a space of 10 GB and business provides 15 GB. When we compare it with the Carbonite which is a paid service costs $3.61/month, but the space provided by them is unlimited which adds to the good features lists. In the paid service category the i365 Variable, $99 setup, starts at $285/month for 100GB with unlimited space but over the pass years the big names has overtaken them as they provide all the services free of costs.

As the market of the cloud storage grown the big names like Microsoft and the Google with the Skydrive and the Google Account respectively. The USP of their product was the fact that they have provided all the services to the internet users free of cost and the accessibility was very well maintained in the service. The brands like Mediafire and the i365 where broken down with these free service but one has to depend on the paid services in the corporate world as the data is more secure there. However the free service is more than enough to store all your data, files, photos and other stuff in the internet; in my advice you should go for the Microsoft’s Skydrive which has a space of 25 GB and can be extended further.