Thread: Plasma, LCD or LED TV screen for gaming

Plasma, LCD or LED TV screen for gaming

I am making a plan to buy a new Television which i would be using in conjunction with the computer system to use it as a Gaming Monitor. I am talking high graphical games such as Crysis,Metro 2033,Bad Company 2. I want to know that which type of TV would be best for gaming experience - Plasma, LCD or a LED TV. Is there anybody who has used LED TV for gaming? I am running Windows Xp on my computer system.

Re: Plasma, LCD or LED TV screen for gaming

LCD and LED's basically the same but I would tend to have a led for TV set, because they are significantly more energy efficient. Although plasma has often any hertz higher number but only in plasma is clear without exposure to light is recommended as the front and therefore the principle of a tube television has. So LED's all right but if you it is too expensive then you can you also get good NEN lcd television!

LED-TVs and LCD TVs with LED backlighting as it really should have called a big advantage - the much higher contrast. In a normal LCD fluorescent tubes bring the light behind the pixels and the same can not be dark in some places a deep black to achieve - in contrast to LEDs, since you can dim down as small areas well. One can see some differences between a good LCD and a good LED, because the black and the colors are just much richer.

A good light is most definitely always best if you have the money. High contrast, fast response time, flat as hell - what more could you want is otherwise likely to play an LCD than a plasma recommended plasma are more prone to ghosting. The important thing is definitely a low response time and a high number of Hertz to make it play when no streaks and no ghosting is.

In my opinion, the device LED LCDs are clearly preferable, despite the higher price. If you have the money, prefer to cross at the LED devices. I myself use the UE32B6000 since the show, about to HD satellite, Xbox360 and PC Bluray movies. Most impressive are the LED devices is that the screen in dark scenes, no gray veil, such as LCD monitors or TFT displays, but is really black.In addition, I also like the 100 Hz Motion Plus is the fast scenes very smooth.

Plasma flicker (not as strong, but as with old tubes), and may not be older. One should look at before buying times (seen most clearly if one looks a bit next to the TV). LeDs save as power. In my case, I will not feel guilty when I use the TV times from morning to evening walk by the way leave. Is of course also depends on what you want to use the TV. Because you look like, and often in a completely darkened room movies, the uneven illumination of the LED Edge in dark scenes or movie format bar quite disruptive to one or the other observer. When lit room, the normal 16:9 TV or play does not fall on that. Since supply-Edge LED devices a wonderful, juicy picture with a rich black.