Thread: Wireless issue with Acer Aspire 5515 Notebook

Wireless issue with Acer Aspire 5515 Notebook

I use Acer Aspire 5515 Notebook and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is with the Wireless LAN. I was able to work well with the system first but now I am not able to process with the same. I do not know what could have caused the same. Please help me out so that I may work well with the wireless communication and function accordingly. It will be better.

Re: Wireless issue with Acer Aspire 5515 Notebook

The problem may be with the driver for WLan. Check for the same. I hope the driver may have been corrupt or may have some bug appended and in order to perform well for the change it is essential that you do check out for the thing which will be needed. So get the new pack of the drive which will be better and make the installation for the same.

Perform a Windows update that will be beneficial for you. In order to function for the change I would suggest you to get process for the change which will be better for you. I hope this is the reason you are not able to function well. It could be that the updated file should be essential and make it process that is needed. Do look well and get it functioned.

There is another way through which you can make the implementation that is needed. All you need to do is to check out in the device manager and then remove the driver which will be better. As it is been done you can then function well for the change.The new driver should be updated. As this is processed you may then get to a better solution and process for the thing.

Check out well by installing the application well by running the system under safe mode. This is because that the safe mode do not have much of the embedded feature and highly advanced features. you need to process well for the thing that is advised. You may then be able to get functioned well as needed. So get the desired things to be functioned. I hope this will make the changes that is required.

I would suggest you to perform a clean boot service. This will be essential for you. All you need to do is to check out by processing for the change. In order to make the desired aspects to get functioned it will be helpful for you. You need to type msconfig in the searchbox and then hit enter. As it is been done disable the services under the selective startup tab. Check out.

There is a possibility that the wifi card may not be processing well and this is the reason you are not able to function well with the WLAN. Check out for the thing that is needed I hope you may then be able to function as required. This will be helpful for you as needed. Check for the implementation which is necessary. So check well and make the desired aspect to get processed.