Thread: Blackberry Torch 9800, Security (Password/Screen Pattern) Lock

Blackberry Torch 9800, Security (Password/Screen Pattern) Lock

I am having some problem with the latest blackberry torch 9800 mobile phone. I am using this phone from last 2 months. But Yesterday when i tried to enter the password in some of my phone application ,my screen got locked. When i entered the password for some security reason my screen got locked. Because of this i am not able to access my mobile phone . So please give me some solutions for fixing this problem.

Re: Blackberry Torch 9800, Security (Password/Screen Pattern) Lock

Hey you can try for the system software updation. Because of the corrupted software which is installed in your blackberry mobile phone these kind of problems occurs. Just go for the operating system updation and then install the latest and the updated system software/programs(operating system) into your blackberry torch 9800 mobile phone.

You can also try for some other setting or some other fixing solutions. You can pull the battery out of the battery slot and then keep it outside for some time. After some time you can again reinsert the battery into the battery slot and then restart the phone and then check whether the blackberry phone is still having the same problem or not. I hope it wont have any problem after performing this step.

You can check for the settings installed in the blackberry torch 9800 mobile phone. Because the settings installed in your mobile phone may not be correct and because of that only the security password facility provided to you is not functioning properly. So first go for the settings installed in the mobile phone and set the proper system configuration. I hope this will help you find a solution for this problem..

You people can also try some other tricks for overcoming these problems. If the above steps are not working then you can just try to open the phone and take out the battery and keep the battery out for some time from the phone . And then again reinsert the battery into the battery slot. And then restart the phone and try to check the security password facility. If it is still having any problem then go for the replacement.

Hey no need to worry because this feature in not present in the blackberry operating system. So most of the people are having the same problem related to thescreenpattern locking system. So you guys can try for downloading the latest software based on the screen pattern locking and security password locking system. You guyz can just download this software and then load it in your blackberry mobile phone and after that you can restart the phone and after that your phone is ready to use..

If the above steps didnt helped you to fix your problem then dont worry. One thing you can do is get the latest and updated system software(operating system) in your blackberry mobile phone and then download the security locking software in your mobile phone. this will definately help you out. If this also didnt work then go for the replacement of your mobile phone. Definately go for the replacement of your mobile phone. I hope this information was sufficient for solving your problem.