Thread: AT&T Navigator not working after upgrading Bold to Torch 9800

AT&T Navigator not working after upgrading Bold to Torch 9800

Hello...
    I am using my blackberry phone from last 3 weeks but i am seriously not happy wiyh this phone. This is because whenever i try to open the AT & T maps on my blackberry phone it is not giving me the access to this application. Whenever i try to open this application my screen goes black and suddenly the screen splashes and it shows me the location of some different place. Please provide me some solution for this problem..

Re: AT&T Navigator not working after upgrading Bold to Torch 9800

Hey you can try to install the latest and the most updated navigation software in your mobile phone. Because sometimes due to the fault of the system software this AT & T navigation maps problems occurs. So try and install the latest navigation software/program from the blackberry store and then try using the phone. I an sure that it will help you out and will solve your problem also....

Due to some technical problem you may not be getting the proper access to the AT & T maps. Their must be some software problem because of which you may not be able to gain access to the maps. So try and download the latest version .

Download the new version here: http://ota.telenav.com/ota/warrior/nav
    So try this out and then just check whether this works or not.

Hey their must be some setting problem with the blackberry mobile phone. The thing is you can check for the internal setting of the phone because sometimes if the settings are not proper then the navigation maps are not accessed. So you can go for the setting inside the phone. Or you can check the software setting in the mobile phone. This can also create this kind of problem.

You can go on the site mentioned below as:

Download the new version here: http://ota.telenav.com/ota/warrior/nav
    After downloading this latest version of the navigation software you will be able to view the screen more clearly and the AT & T maps will be more clearly and separately viewed. This will help you . I am sure it will help you solve your problem.

I had the same problem with my blackberry phone. Whenever i try to open the AT & T navigation map it gave me an error saying that the request cannot be processed. But i managed to solve this problem by simply deleting BB by using device manager and then reinstalling it. After that it worked. So you can also try for this step and i think you will have your problem solved.

You can try for the latest system software updation. You can go to the nearest blackberry store and get your system software updated. Otherwise you can go and check the system settings. Whether they are proper aor not. Or you can also check for the deletion of the BB via device manager and then reinstall it. Otherwise you can just get your blackberry phone replaced from the blackberry shop.