Thread: iPhone 4 bluetooth muffled on other end

iPhone 4 bluetooth muffled on other end

Previously i was using the iPhone 2G which is working alright with the bluetooth headphone of mine. recently i have purchased the iPhone 4 and when connected the same with bluetooth headphone it is working fine with the sound. But the caller at the other end did not get my voice properly. The voice is cumming like it is muffled and not clear. If any one else having the solution then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: iPhone 4 bluetooth muffled on other end

I think that this is the problem with the compatibility. Bluetooth headphone which you are using is not having the compatibility with the iPhone OS 4 and that is why you are getting the non functionality with the same. It is better to go with the compatible one and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not.

I will advise you to go with the installation of the latest firmware update for the iPhone OS 4 which is having the compatibility with the bluetooth headphone. As the new update is out of lots of the bug so i am expecting that the new OS update will give you compatibility with the bluetooth headphone. So try this out and see whether it is working or not.

If nothing is working with the problem of yours then i will advise you to contact the Apple regarding the issue which you are going through and let me tell you that this will help you to resolve the same. As they are the developer and having the knowledge regarding the issue you are going through. So contact Apple and get the solution for the issue.