Thread: iPhone 4 Voice Memos not Syncing to New iTunes 10.0

iPhone 4 Voice Memos not Syncing to New iTunes 10.0

I am having one issue with the iPhone of mine which is running with the iOS 4.0.1 and not syncing Voice Memos with the iTunes 10.0. I was using the previous version of the iTunes which was esily working with the same but the new version of the iTunes is not working with the Voice Memo. If you can find any solution for me then help me with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: iPhone 4 Voice Memos not Syncing to New iTunes 10.0

I think that the new iOS 4.0.1 is not compatible with the iTunes 10.0 and that is why giving you the issue with the same. As the iOS 4 is newly released the OS for the iPhone and having lots of bug to resolve so if you can then try to run with the older version of the iTunes which support the iPhone 4 and sync voice memos.

I will advise you to go with the below give instruction which will help you to resolve the issue related to the Syncing of the Voice memos to the iTunes 10.0.

1. Connect the iPhone with iTunes
    2. Go to Device
    3. Select the iPhone
    4. Click on Music Tab
    5. Select the "Include voice memos"
    6. Thats it!!!!!

If new version of the iTunes 10.0 is not working with the device of yours and you are getting any issue with the same then i will advise you to downgrade to the older version of the iTunes which was working with the Voice Memo perfectly and having no issue with the same. So try this out and work with the issue of yours.

I think that t,he new iTunes needs to be more work on it. As it is implement with the lots of new feature so it will take time to understand. As per your issue i will advise you to go to the File and then to the Library and select the "Organize Library" and then to try to sync with the iPhone and see whether it is working or not.

If nothing from the above replies are working for you and you are still getting the problem with the same then i will advise you to contact the Apple regarding the issue which you are going through. You can also register your query on the Apple Discussion where expert are available to give the response to your query so try the same and see whether you are getting the solution from there or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiro View Post
    I will advise you to go with the below give instruction which will help you to resolve the issue related to the Syncing of the Voice memos to the iTunes 10.0.

1. Connect the iPhone with iTunes
    2. Go to Device
    3. Select the iPhone
    4. Click on Music Tab
    5. Select the "Include voice memos"
    6. Thats it!!!!!
    Hey Wiro, Thanks for the solution that you have given me to work with the issue of mine. I have gone through the step that you have described and the issue mine related to the "iPhone 4 Voice Memos not Syncing to New iTunes 10.0" got resolved. Now i can easily sync with the iTunes 10.0