Thread: All day events one day out

All day events one day out

I am having one issue with the iPhone 3GS sync with the Outlook 2003. I have sync the phone of mine with the Outlook 2003 but All the event are listed the day before on phone of mine from the Outlook 2003. I have deleted everything and sync again to see whether it is working for me or not but no help it is still doing the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: All day events one day out

First let me know whether you have downloaded and installed the times updated for the Outlook 2003. If not then first try to installed the same into the system and then check again whether the sync is working with the iPhone or not. Microsoft has already released the update for the Outlook 2003. So try out and work with the issue.

Have you installed the latest iTunes to the system of yours. As i have come to know about one post on Apple Discussion that the latest iTunes creates the problem with the Sync between the Outllok and iPhone. So if you can then downgrade to the older version of then itunes and then try to work with the the issue.

I will advise you to go with the hard reset of the iPhone and then try to sync again. I have gone through through the detail of the same and might be possible that the device of your is not responding properly and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. So perform the hard reset of the device and then see whether it is working for you or not.

If nothing from the above replies are working for you and you are still having the problem with the same then i will advise you to contact the developer of the same and ask about the solution for the problem that you are going through. Just contact the Apple and see whether you are getting the proper solution or not.