Thread: Downloading Chinese language for Torch 9800

Downloading Chinese language for Torch 9800

I wanted to use Chinese language on my Blackberry mobile phone. But I think, I
    don't have that access on my mobile. I have not found the Chinese language on my mobile yet. If anyone know how to access the Chinese language on my mobile phone then please let me know. Any suggestion would be appreciate. Thank you in advance.

Re: Downloading Chinese language for Torch 9800

I have search through your question and I have found as official site of Blackberry for the Chinese language for your mobile phone. You can download it from https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads. After downloading the application use the Desktop manager to install it to your mobile phone. I hope this information may help you.

For getting the Chinese language on your mobile phone you have to contact wireless service provider AT&T. Because languages are determine by wireless service provider. I advise you to do the inquiry to AT&T and check that is they support the Chinese language?. If yes then subscribe the language from them on to your mobile phone.

I will suggest you to instead of downloading a language through internet may bug which could be infect to your mobile phone. I think you should upgrade your mobile phone to the latest version which is compatible to your mobile phone and also having the Chinese language within it. So instead of downloading go for upgradation.

There are many software for getting Chinese language on to you mobile phone. You can download that files. Then for installing the application connect your BlackBerry torch mobile phone to the Mac computer. Then open Application folder and click Blackberry Desktop Manager then in toolbar tab click applications. Select the check box in front of application then click start.