Thread: System file problem for Nokia 7210 Supernova

System file problem for Nokia 7210 Supernova

I have Nokia 7210 Supernova mobile model. I took one image file from my friend via blutooth.It is saved in my phones Received Files folder. When I am going to delete that image file it give the error and show the message "Not available for System File". I also tried to delete it via PC but that also not succeeded. I wan't to delete that file without lossing other data. Please help

Re: System file problem for Nokia 7210 Supernova

Install updated anti virus in your mobile. So it will keep safe your mobile from virus. I think file which you receive from your friend that is affected by virus. So avoid to take unknown file from other. If virus is there in that image file there is chance it will affect on your other data. So try to install anti virus as soon as yo possible.

Now there is a virus in your Nokia 7210 Supernova phone. If your received file in a memory card so you have format your memory card. If you don't want to loos your memory card data so take backup of your Nokia 7210 Supernova phone memory card so you can use that data later. For formatting memory card go to memory card option and click on format memory card. It will take some time to proceed. You will empty memory card with no data.

Your image file which you take from your friend is now in phones Received Files folder. You select setting option and then click on "sync and backup" from phone to your memory card. It will backup your phone memory in memory card. Then click on "create backup". Now remove your memory card. Then click on restore factory setting. After click on restore all. After complete all this insert memory card and now again go to setting then sync and backup and click on Restore backup

Your model need to update. If you have never updated your phone so update it. If you want to update just follow the following things which will help you. You have to download nokia software updater. Go to Nokia web site and download it. Also download download nokia latest PC suite. Both this software install on your computer.Connect to internet. Nokia 7210 Supernova mobile model connect with your PC via USB cable and now run nokia software updater. It will ask you for update so click on next and proceed. After complete then remove your Nokia 7210 Supernova mobile. Now switch off the mobile and after some time then switch on the Nokia 7210 Supernova mobile.