Thread: Certificate Error on my Blackberry Torch

Certificate Error on my Blackberry Torch

I have recently purchased a new blackberry torch 9800 from the near by dealer of the blackberry, the phone was very good in performance but from last night when i try to open any of the application it provides me with the message that you do not have the trusted certificate to access these application.So, please provide me with the solution to overcome these issue as i am not having the fun with my applications.

Re: Certificate Error on my Blackberry Torch

First tell me that with which application you get these errors and is the internet access to you with the user id and password of the blackberry email service. If the certificate error message provides the errors as "Untrusted application" then it is a problem of the application that you are trying to open on the blackberry torch mobile phone.

I get the error message as "Untrusted application" and you are not allowed to access the service and please provide the User ID and the password to access the services. Is these a problem of the phone to the applications and if it is a problem of the apps then from where i should get the application for the blackberry phones.

There seems to be a problem in the phone to overcome this you have to reboot the blackberry phone. To do these you need to take out the battery and then clean the base of the battery with the cotton cloth and then out in the battery to restart the phone, it will take more than 5 minutes to reboot the phone and erase all the data but most importantly the certificate problem will be resolved. You can download the trusted applications from the blackberry website for your blackberry torch phone.

The problem of the certificate occurs mainly when there is a problem in the firewall and in the RSA Key which most of the people does not know. To make it proper you have to go in the /security from the options in the main menu and then select the Firewall and press the red blackberry button to disable the settings. The browser should be replaced because many a time it also occurs due to the browser not working properly, these will resolve your issue for sure.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"