Thread: iPhone 3G Email Crashes

iPhone 3G Email Crashes

Hi,
    i am having the iphone 3g, the operating system which is used is of the 3.1.3 this is my recent update, the problem which is faced is about the email application being crashed because when i open the email account and try to view the mail then it brings me back to the home screen,so any help me why is this problem faced, any one help me for this.

Re: iPhone 3G Email Crashes

To overcome the problem of email crash on your iphone, so you may follow the simple procedure for a)Turn off and on the phone.
    b)Reboot the phone. To reboot you hold BOTH the HOME and LOCK buttons
    c) Restore the phone via iTunes restoring from a backup
    d) Restore the phone via iTunes NOT from a backup.
    e) Call Apple and make apppointment at store or arrange to ship it back for testing and possible exchange if still covered.

The problem for email crash,according to me there may take place of the restore, so you have the need for the backup of the data before having the restore,The whole "restore to factory settings" seems a bit like a Ctrl-Alt-Del, it is needed to accept limited configuration options for a reliable platform.

The crash problem is mostly faced by the iphone, most frequently with the Safari web browser, the iPod program, and email.The iPhones are stocked with apps from the App Store, crashes are as likely to occur with third-party apps as the built-in ones.This is mostly been pretty frustrating where frequent iPhone program crashes.

The Apple’s firmware updates for the iPhone improve stability and add features, so using the latest version should help reduce iPhone program crashes,to work better, sometimes the iPhone just needs to be restarted, if the third party problem is recommended then check the itunes or the application store for the new version application.