Thread: apple iOS4 consumes more battery power in iphone 4

apple iOS4 consumes more battery power in iphone 4

I am a regular user of the apple products and had an iPhone 3GS and recently i have just downloaded iOS4 on my 3GS. After that the battery life shrunk over the past two hours on my phone. I'll come clean I haven't had the OS for that lengthy so I don't be familiar with how much it's the actual factor, but I've been irritating new features and whatnot (deficiency multitasking much) and it's just eating away at my battery. I'm involved as to what somebody else has shaped in using the new iOS. Has your battery life stayed about the same please reply with an appropriate answer.

Re: apple iOS4 consumes more battery power in iphone 4

If your iphone is suffering with the low battery power after the installation of the iOS 4.1 in the phone then there seems to be a problem in the phone. To resolve these problem you have to do a full restore of the phone which will make all the settings in the iphone new and resolve your problem of the of the battery issues.

The battery life sometimes remains for minimum time after you charge the battery because there may some thing stuck behind the battery due to which the heating takes place in the mobile and in the battery. So to resolve these issue you have to remove the battery from the phone and then clean the back case of the battery with the tissue paper or with the cotton and then place the back, these time it will work for sure.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There seems to be a problem in the operating system that you have downloaded and installed in the phone or upgraded in it that is the iOS 4.1. so to overcome these issue you have again update the OS from the website or from the apple's app store which will make all the correction that has occurred in the iPhone and the battery life will be increased for sure.

I have done the pulling of the battery and the restore of the iPhone but the result was the same after that. I also tried the upgrade again from the apple website and then visited the app store for a copy and installed it but failed again to overcome the issue. I am not getting where the problem lies it is in the battery or in the phone please provide some solution on the given topic any suggestion will work.

If you are not getting the solution with the above mentioned answer then there seems to be a problem in the battery, so the ultimate solution available to you is the replacement of the battery from the apple service center or from the dealer from where you have purchased the iphone if your phone is on the warranty period and if it is not in the warranty period then you have to purchased a new battery but make sure that you get it from the app store so it will work very with the iPhone 4.