Thread: Iphone 3G getting slow after updating to IOS4

Iphone 3G getting slow after updating to IOS4

I was using my iphone 4 with some lower version but two days ago I upgraded it to IOS 4.1.It took little bit long time but finally it finished successfully. But after upgradtion I am feeling that my mobile is working slowly. Some applications, like iBook application working very slowly. It is not as smooth as it was before upgrading. I am planning to going back my previous versions because I fell IOS 4 is not as good as I was dreaming. Is anyone here who is having same experience?

Re: Iphone 3G getting slow after updating to IOS4

Yes, you are right. I am also experiencing same issue. My iphone is also reacting slowly after upgrading it to IOS4 version. My normal home is looking same means icons reacting faster when I am swapping them left/right. But my lock screen is little bit slower when I am swapping to making it unlock. Message application is also slow when you send sms. When I go to my setting page, it is completely sluggish. All things are making me frustrated. I am not able to find any solution. I think so moving back to previous version will be its solution.

I was also struggling with these issues but now everything is fine. It happens when you upgrade your system to IOS4 version. You can solve these issues after doing some settings: Do backup on your iphone by iTunes and also restore your mobile by using iTunes. Reload and resycn music, videos and playlists. After making all this on your mobile your system will not react slowly. Best of luck

I also had this issue on my mobile when I updated my mobile from IOS 3.1.3 to IOS 4.1.1. It was very slow. I try lots of setting be it was still same. I think so it was happening just because of increase in OS size. I restore my phone now again on my older version. I am not seeing any difference between iOS 3.1.3 and iOS 4.1.1. Even latest one was very slow while I need it faster. I think so there is no need to upgrade your mobiles with newer version of IOS system.

I restore my mobile but still it is very slow. Whenever I open my calendar, it reacts very slowly. Every individual entry is disappearing after every one or two seconds. And same is with message application; it is very slow when I send any sms. Both are my mainly used application. When you people are making restore, are you selecting the restore from last backup choice? Actually I am thinking to make complete reinstallation and then I will do backup restore.

I did the backup and then restore, no one is restoring the variability of my iPhone from 2 days before. I called the tech help and they explained me that there is nil we can do to relapse back to the older operating system. My phone is very slow and at night experience from "sundowners" illness and feels to function even inferior. If this is Apple's method of receiving us to get a fresh phone, it is just rotating me off from the manufactured goods. I am about over AT&T as well and when my contract is up.