Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

iOS4 multitasking and battery drainage problem in the iPhone

Portable Devices

Old 09-10-2010

iOS4 multitasking and battery drainage problem in the iPhone

I am using the iPhone from a long time and the performance is up to the mark as i was expecting from apple always. The only problem with the phone occurred when i updated the phone's OS to iOS4, when i tried to multitask on the phone it created a number of the issue and the battery of the iPhone is going very soon and i have to charge the battery very frequently and the drainage of the battery is very much a problem to me please provide any suggestion to overcome the issue.

Old 09-10-2010

Re: iOS4 multitasking and battery drainage problem in the iPhone

As you have mentioned that you have upgraded the OS so from which OS you have upgrade and which iPhone you are using at the moment. These details will help me to resolve the issue in a proper manner, as the OS takes extra battery life for multitasking so it is necessary to know the previous version of the OS.
Old 09-10-2010

I am currently using the iPhone 3GS and the previous version of the phone was the 3.1.3OS for the phone. The problem continuous to occur and i am not able to overcome these issue. Now multitasking has become a dream for me as it consume a huge amount of the battery power for that, so please provide some solution to these.
Old 09-10-2010

There seems to be a problem with the battery that you are using in the phone so check the phones multitasking performance with another similar battery and then too the problem exists so check all the application that work in the background as it consumes a huge amount of battery power for the process. Disable all the application which will increase the battery performance.
Old 10-10-2010

These problem occurs when there is a issue with the battery, charger and in the phone OS. So first you need to check all these in a proper way. You can go for the replacement of the battery and the charger if your phone is in the warranty period. In other case if OS is not working properly then you can upgrade to the latest version or go to the previous as it was working very fine with your phone and for any further query you can contact the customer care assistance of the apple.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,