Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2010

Apple blocked Face Time in Middle East

I have recently bought a new iPhone for my brother as i was going through the phones features i found a new feature that is the Face time. What is exactly these feature and how can i use it as many of my friends told that it is a video calling function in the iphone but i wanted the brief of these feature and how can i use it in a proper way.
Old 09-10-2010

Re: Apple blocked Face Time in Middle East

People have been dreaming about video calling for centuries ni the Iphone . iPhone 4 makes it a realism to come with the phone. With the knock of a button, you can say hello to your children, split a smile from across the sphere, or watch your best buddy laugh at your stories — iPhone 4 to iPhone 4 or to the new iPod touch over Wi-Fi. No other phone makes staying in touch this much enjoyable. First tell me from where you have purchased the phone and where you want to use it.
Old 09-10-2010

I have purchased the iphone 3GS from the Unites states of America through a friend of mine and wanted to use the phone in the U.A.E in the middle east. Some of my friend told that it will not work there so what is the problem with the apple in the U.A.E, any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated by me.
Old 09-10-2010

Facetime mechanism works in the USA. A number of Middle Eastern countries do not want it due to the countries cultural views and laws. You can also interpret how Blackberry (RIM) may be receiving expelled from some of those countries as well due to their Messenger program and how it and emails get running scared through RIM servers and they don't similar to that (which is the method RIM forever has been). Then if you want to use the iPhone’s face time feature in the middle east then you have to search about the law and regulation of their country and if they provide it or not.
Old 09-10-2010

These issue is totally in the hand of the service provider of the network that you are going to use in the middle east country. The Apple's iphone feature facetime works any where without the region and country specific. You have to contact the customer care of the service provider if they provide the service of video calling then it will work in the phone.
Old 10-10-2010

These problem can be solved by the apples customer care and you can contact them to ask that where they provide the face time service. The customer care executive will provide the details where these feature is available in the middle countries or not. There is a is an option of the apple store to you from where you can make sure that it will work or not in the middle east countries.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,