Thread: iPhone 4 won't stop vibrating

iPhone 4 won't stop vibrating

I have brought the iPhone 4 which I have used from three months and yesterday the battery of my mobile died so I just put it to charge after that the vibrating mode was started and then screen goes to off but the vibration doesn't stop. I just got the iPhone setting checked but still not able to find any solution for it. So I need to know the proper solution to get solve with my problem.

Re: iPhone 4 won't stop vibrating

I was also facing the same problem on my iPhone mobile phone on which I have tried to get the setting of the profile of the phone changed but that do not help me so I just press and hold the Lock and the home button to reset your mobile phone. This might help you out to get solve with your problem so just try this on your mobile.

As my friend is also having the iPhone 4 mobile phone and just used it for two week after that he found that the vibration mode was on his mobile phone even if he off the vibration mode. He just took off the battery of his phone and re-fix it on his mobile phone and switch on the phone and then hold the lock and the home button for 10 second which just reset his phone and he found that he was able to get solve with his problem.

You can try to reboot your mobile phone power button and the home button unless you see the screen of your mobile phone is getting to go black and then just power on your mobile phone. If this doesn't seems you to get solve with your problem then you just need to get the restore your mobile phone to the default factory restore setting which will bring your mobile phone with the fresh performance and you will also get to be solved out with your problem.

It seems that you are having the problem with the vibration mode is not getting off on your mobile phone for which you can just try to restarting of your phone for 2 to 3 times and notice that is the problem is solve or not if the problem still persists then you can just take your mobile phone to the shop from where you have purchase the phone or any apple store in order to repair your mobile phone who will help you out to get fix with the vibration mode of the mobile phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's