Thread: Configure opera mini on BlackBerry

Configure opera mini on BlackBerry

Hello,
    I can not run opera mini on my 8520 while I wait recommending your settings if it works for you mms, I put in the parameters of the NPC is that if it comes from the version of the OS 4.2 is me? anyway I have only received the beta version, you have the same concerns?

Re: Configure opera mini on BlackBerry

I have a 8520 with version 4.6, I'm home free orange option mail blackberry opera mini does not work, since the mail option blackberry opera mini works. Without the option blackberry mail applications do not work.

In this done, I managed to connect wifi with my club internet box.
    First, I installed opera mini download the program from my computer and then send it on my curve and this is my fault. I am at Bouygues and my blackberry is not sim lock (well) Then I configured my wireless network and does recognize the connection with my curve and entered the wep key (hopefully).
    Here's my setup:
    menu / Option (with the wrench icon) and then option advanced browser on public access points

Check APN settings enabled
    APN authentication enabled: uncheck
    Username and Password for APN: Do not put anything

After all that, go to the bb browser, the mobile before you start the connection I found myself in profile and only disabled the wireless connection by mobile security.
    Launch your browser and fill the url: opera.com
    send and say yes to everything you ask for your browser and accept the Opera to launch the application.
    You'll find it by going on the icon you downloaded items can move it and put it in the root folder of your BB
    Bah's now there's more surf from home for free using Opera.
    Remember, in opera to make your settings like picture quality and especially checked the mobile and also having wifi at the bottom and save before closing adjustments.

Hello,
    I just installed version of Opera Mini 5beta2, bcp bcp is really better than version 4.2. Menus, bookmarks, tabs, etc. Everything is nice and efficient. I recommend it. The only thing that I've been able to find is the verification of the WiFi connection to make sure not to burn my package.

I am up because even when I have access to a wireless network opera-Fi connects but not with my package. Knowing that I would like to use 2 connections I try to configure it for the Fi and told me that once I get out of a wifi network I reconfigure as before. But I have not found how! I am not in wifi settings menu.