Thread: Blackberry torch browser problem

Blackberry torch browser problem

Hello,
    Hello to you all, it is rare for me to post in a forum, but I despair. I ventured out for professional reasons in the adventure blackberry, and I feel overwhelmed by the machine. I just had my problem since I updated my device to the bone, from the "247", the blackberry browser icon directs me automatically to the Vodafone site. Yet before this update, the icon on the portal led vodafone, gold icon on blackberry led on a page with bookmarks, history, and a box with "www.". I do not have any clue what is going on? Thank you in advance for your help.

Re: Blackberry torch browser problem

You're in the browser option (in the browser options you do), then browser configuration (first line), you choose "internet browser" and down, start page, take "Start Page" and not the home page, I mean to say the, Menu. And this surely works, just try it out.

Thank you for your quick reply, it works perfectly. I'm relieved, then I ask you even though you're client, if done through the browser blackberry generated outside the package from my provider? Knowing that I start my app and wap services as they are specified.

Easier and faster to use, the new mobile browser for its BlackBerry mobile phones. At the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona BlackBerry maker Research In Motion (RIM) introduced the new browser, and demonstrated its capabilities, which include zooming and scrolling. Just as the Safari browser from Apple, and as Google Chrome, the new BlackBerry browser is based on the WebKit rendering engine. In the Acid3 Browser Test, with the compliance with the standards of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) can be tested, reaching 100 percent of the new browser. The new BlackBerry browser should support AJAX, CSS and HTML 5. Whether he also dominates Flash and Silverlight is not known. Already last year there were rumors, however, in that direction. The know-how for its new BlackBerry browser is from the company Touch Mobile, RIM has bought last year. This was an important step, because RIM is mobile phone browsers behind competitors like Apple, Google, Palm and back. When the new BlackBerry browser is released and whether it is part of a BlackBerry OS updates, or come as an extra download to the users is not yet known.