Thread: WiFi problem with Blackberry torch

WiFi problem with Blackberry torch

Hello,
    I have a problem with my WiFi connection Blackberry torch. I tried accessing multiple networks Free, protected or not as appropriate. The networks are recognized, and the WEP key. Once the list of available networks, the network is shown as connected but the wireless stays black logo. When I go into diagnostics, I found an error message: Network acquired. Connection error, security information does not match.

Re: WiFi problem with Blackberry torch

Indeed, after enabling wifi and recognized the network (open or locked) it is necessary to browse the network, change the browser settings. We must go into browser options, then General Properties and change the value "Orange World" to "Wifi Browser" and set to "Wifi Browser" also appears in the browser configuration. Then it is best not to load any bookmarks because they are attached to the Protocol "orange world" (edge), so it is best to go directly to the page by typing its URL. Otherwise the browser will automatically return to a protocol edge (orange world) is a product massively planned for Orange, we must get used to the idea that the OS is largely restrained for the operator. If after you encounter problems with a message such as "security information does not match" is that the flux of the hotspot network is too low. For my part it works very well on a wireless network freebox, navigation is very fluid.

To connect to WIFI There are several possible type on a Freebox, the pb does not come from himself but wifi encryption that will be associated. Example: WEP, WPA, etc. BlackBerry does not support encryption by default freebox, I must therefore spend the Freebox.

Having had the problem several times after my purchase, I noticed that fails, when searching through the Black network, make a boot button on the Livebox WiFi. I have a livebox at home and 2 others in my various offices, 1 in my step brother, I have to date more connection problem. I change indifferent Livebox and call via UMA systematically. However, if someone a solution to my problem: I have a new laptop on which Vista is installed (no bowl: problem connecting to wireless printer when everything go well with XP) and I can no longer connect my blackberry 8820 to Desktop Manager nor Bluethoot or USB is the same if no PIN. I did not find any update for the Desktop Manager to Vista.

You must configure the phone access point on public. I do not know if your menu is set up in the same way. Go to advanced options option ====> ===> Browser ===> config default browser ==> browser to public access points advantage of the Internet now or that you silk using WiFi. If it works for me it works for me sign made out of curiosity I wanted to know if it works with you send me a mail for example.