Thread: Strange icon on Blackberry torch

Strange icon on Blackberry torch

Hello,
    I have a strange icon that appears on the screen of my Blackberry torch, just below the icon for new messages and right bars of battery: It is a white circle divided into three, preceded by the numeral 1. There is no one in orange to show me what it is, and of course nothing in the manual. Anyone know what it is?

Re: Strange icon on Blackberry torch

In fact, its good for a download or otherwise, for recup should not go in mail or sms but the posted messages, you must display both icons with left click on the menu to find it and then search the approximate date or you noticed. I found! you must go to your sms box, click option, display file and descandant one falls on the folder "wap push messages" then just read and / or delete the post

It is in reality an icon like a world map? If this is the case, it means that you have a logo or ringtone games awaiting recovery. No I did not find any cons with how to access, let me know if you arrive there. I think this is what you are looking for and it will surely help you.

This push message waiting, whatever the BlackBerry icon is identical to the number of push messages, ex on the Bold and the Curve is a world map like the browser that appears small and yellow icon next to the post.

Hello,
    I bought a Blackberry Bold 9700 last week and I did activate BlackBerry Internet Service. So I added two email addresses and two mail icon box appeared. I then decided to keep only one address, and I removed one. But both parties are mail box icons. I always receive emails from the email address which I kept in my messages, but I have the icon. I also have a problem with the Facebook application when I want to connect, it gives me "Could not connect Because a data service is Not available". Finally, when I go on appworld this fact: "Blackberry app world has problems connecting to the server Blackberry App World. Check your network connections and try again. When I go to Settings and then in Manage connections, I notice that there is no strong connection to the Blackberry Internet Service. However, it is marked Connection: Mobile Network. Can help me solve these problems if you please?