Thread: IPhone 4.1: Problem in USB connection

IPhone 4.1: Problem in USB connection

I have a Clarion DZ-USB unit, and tried to connect my iPhone with it in my car; I download the latest version 4.1 of the iphone. There is a problem, the volume of the device is freeze and it sometimes the songs are paused for a while, but after a few minute, it will connect automatically, and play the songs. Another problem is when it restarts, the songs are not plays in a continue manner, and it not able detect the device. How can I fix the problem, any suggestion?

Re: IPhone 4.1: Problem in USB connection

I think there is a firmware problem, for that you should first update the software of the device. Try this by connecting into the computer, and download the latest version of the firmware and install it in the device, before that you make a backup of all the data of the device, and then do it. I think after a free fresh installation, your iphone will works. Also check the connection with the DZ-USB unit of your car.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I had relevant issue with my iPhone, my problem was, whenever I connect with the USB unit, the iPhone will not respond with the unit, the iPhone is detected by the USB unit. I thought it was hardware issue, for that I fully checked the hardware of the unit. But found that this is not a hardware issue, which was a firmware issue of the iPhone. I usually connect with the blue tooth of the unit. After that I found a firmware version in the Apple web site, download it and install it and again reinstall the Blue tooth driver. And now it works.I think it will help you.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

According to your post to recognize the contents of the identify iPod, iPod Touch and iPhone, you need a driver, normally it will provide a adequate driver if there is iTune installed. But if you are not using the iTune then you can download and install the driver. The driver file is comes in a RAR file, download it and extract the file and install the driver by run the iTunesSetup.exe file. It should work try this by connecting your iPhone with the USB unit.

I had a similar issue, and would like to, suggest you to use with another USB connector unit. And after that if you still facing the problem then replace the unit that you are using. You also check the connection with the car point of the USB unit. The connection with the car point may cause for the disappointing of the unit. Also check the entire connection of the car USB connection unit.
    Last edited by Mario2; 08-10-2010 at 06:21 PM.

Relevant issue with my iPhone, the problem is whenever I plug it to my iTune. Whenever I charged nothing will appear in the screen. I have tried with every tricks, also uninstall with the upto date iTune, but nothing will happen. Turning off the iPhone and then again turning on it again, remove all the backup files for iphone from my laptop. Not have any fix still now, what should I do?