Thread: Blackberry Torch will not sync with Outlook Calendar

Blackberry Torch will not sync with Outlook Calendar

I have the BlackBerry Torch for me. It is however reliable. I want to have it Sync with the Outlook Calendar. Now the problem is that when I go with that thing I can not help that happen. It simply does get sync. I am at this moment using the Desktop 6.0 software, I think this is the one on which I should rely. Can anyone tell me what I should do to have done this for my BlackBerry?

Re: Blackberry Torch will not sync with Outlook Calendar

Can you please tell me the operating system that you are using on your laptop at this moment? We will really try to help you in that manner. Well I think that you should also see for the system requirement when you are going with the Desktop 6.0 software. It is advisable for you to get the system requirement checked as per the Desktop 6.0 software. I will look for this further and if I will find something valuable then will post soon.

I think that in your case some of the file may have corrupted. For the BlackBerry there is a .pst file in the Outlook. I think that this file of Outlook of your Blackberry Torch must have corrupted and because of this you are unable to sync the BB Torch with the MS Outlook. If that is the case then you will have to attempt for something more. You will have to find the scanpst.exe, and then you will have to run it on your .pst file. See if that can make difference.

If you ask me than I think that there is some problem with the MS Outlook for the BlackBerry Torch. This may be the most probable reason according to me because of which you are not able to synchronize with the MS outlook. I would suggest you to go the nearest BlackBerry Service Center and see if they can help you. This may the perfect way to see which is causing the problem. From the Service Center I think they will give you the perfect solution.

Well I have no problem in synchronizing the BlackBerry Torch with the Microsoft Office Outlook. I am using the Desktop Manager 5, and the operating system that I am using is Windows XP. I would suggest you to go with the Desktop Manager 5, and yet if you are having trouble with this then I would suggest you the same thing that Carlos16 suggested. Get the Torch to the Service Center and see what they suggested.

If you want to install the BlackBerry Desktop Software v6.0 then you should have Intel companionable 1GHz or higher processor, at least 512 MB of RAM, for typical installation 100 MB of free hard disk space. In addition to this there must be Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 or an active Internet connection. If you ask about the operating system then it should be Windows XP SP 2 or higher, Vista OR Windows 7.See if you are having the requirement fulfilled.

Well I think that the suggestions that were given all above are sufficient but if you want you can see some of the threads that are already made here on this forum. See the links below:
    1.Sync outlook contacts and calendar to blackberry Pearl automatically
    2.Blackberry 7290 wont sync outlook calendar
    I hope that this will really help you.