Thread: On BlackBerry Torch App World hangs at "Signing Up" screen

On BlackBerry Torch App World hangs at "Signing Up" screen

I do not know and I am not sure why is this thing happening with the BlackBerry Torch. On the Blackberry Torch the App World is getting hanged. It was first hanging occasionally but now it is getting hanged at the Signing Up screen. Can you all tell me the way by which I can get this work on the mobile phone? I am new to the BlackBerry and any help will be really appreciated.

Re: On BlackBerry Torch App World hangs at "Signing Up" screen

You in your post mentioned that the App World was hanging before. I am sure that there must have been some problem with the BlackBerry itself. I would suggest you go to visit the BlackBerry Service Center and see if they can help you with this situation. I would suggest you to get the replacement, if at all they are telling that it needs repair.

I do not think that the problem will be that great that you will have to go for the replacement to the service center. In my opinion I think you can go for the updates of the software of your BlackBerry Torch. Please try the updates and I am sure that you will be able to get the things run on the BlackBerry. Pease while going for the updates dually check the updates before installing it. Because if the updates are not proper than it can cause you some more trouble.

If at all the updates do not work for you then I think that you can go for the Master Reset. Please do this only if the updates did not work for you. Before going for the updates please have the back-up of the data of your mobile phone. So that you will have the data at a safe place. If the App World was working well then I am sure that it will start to work again. As the Master Reset will turn back the mobile to its default settings.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I think that you should try all the things that you can before giving your mobile phone back to the Service Center, if at all it is in warranty, so that you may not need to do research on the replacement piece. If all the above solutions above do not work for you then I think you should first go for the Master Reset and that also with the Hard Reset, then install all the updates that you downloaded from the official website of BlackBerry and then try using the App World.

I think that there must have been some problem with the installation of the App World. You can follow the steps below so that you can have the proper installation of the App World on the BlackBerry:
    • First of all go to the Internet Browser on your mobile phone.
    • After that go to the BlackBerry website.
    • Once the website has loaded then you will be required to select your country.
    • Click on the Software icon. Then click Blackberry App World.
    • Blackberry App World will jump down after that you will have to select download Blackberry app World.
    • After the installation you will get this thing on the BlackBerry.