Thread: Blackberry Torch App world problem

Blackberry Torch App world problem

Hello,
    I am acquiring a Blackberry torch about three weeks ago. I learned meanwhile that they had some sort of Apple App Store called Blackberry World. My problem is: When I try to download it via my BB wifi this one shows me the following message: "Sorry, your device does not support Blackberry App World for now". I learn and my laptop correctly supports this application. So why can not I download on the official site? Then I tried putting the American version, but the problem occurs when launching the application, which tells me the following message: "Upgrade your service to a plan That includes browsing and discover a world of possibilities at Blackberry App World. " Why? I did not take the subscription 9 Blackberry in orange and I'm Mobicarte. Could you tell me how to get the application App World?

Re: Blackberry Torch App world problem

Hello,
    I can not download the BlackBerry App World because every time I try the computer told me consistently: "AxError.gif Your device is not supported yet." So I do not understand the problem too, someone to help me and help in the installation process because I am very annoyed. Any more information regarding the same is appreciated.

Assures you that you possess the option Data (Full Blackberry Internet SFR for me) is going well and then assures you that the version of the OS is superior to 4.2, assures you that the browser is active since your last phone goes on blackberry site / appworld / download and download it.

You should know that the BB communicates with two Protocol: BIS and BES is reserved for professional subscriptions and offers all the services that BIS does not that is sold to individuals, scam is that providers are Orange and SFR. Invalid option apparently accepts the BES for individuals.

Hello,
    I too have had a BB Curve 8520 with MTV package 1 hour and when I want to download the app store makes me axError.gif your device is not supported yet. I guess some one else has an answer for this problem. Any if some one else has solved this then please let me know. Thank you.