Thread: Firmware 4.1 fixed the Proximity Sensor issue for iPhone 4

Firmware 4.1 fixed the Proximity Sensor issue for iPhone 4

I have brought the iPhone 4 and having the great touch screen interface with this mobile phone. But sometimes I found the trouble with the proximity sensor with my mobile phone for which I thought that the installing the firmware 4.1 will solve my proximity sensor problem in my mobile phone. So I am looking for the proper guidance about how I could download and install it on my iPhone 4 mobile phone.

Re: Firmware 4.1 fixed the Proximity Sensor issue for iPhone 4

It has been updated that the iOS 4.1 in which you will get the third beta which will help you out to get solve with the issue of the proximity sensor of the iPhone mobile phone. As I have seen the result on my iPhone 3G by doing the upgrade of the firmware 4.0 to firmware 4.1. It is also seen that it will help you to get solve with the bluetooth problem of your mobile phone.

It seems that the Apple has released the iOS 4.1 which comes with the complete update of the various features and enhancement. This update of the iOS 4.0 to 4.1 was done due to get fix with the problem of proximity sensor in the iPhone mobile phone. So to download it from the official website of the Apple and install it on your mobile phone.

As many of the iPhone 4 users were frustrated with the proximity sensor problem of the mobile phone for which the Apple has launched the firmware 4.1 and also the GM that is the Gold Master which release the iOS update for the iphone mobile phone. The proximity sensor issue cannot be solved by any software application on your mobile phone.

Well I am also using the iPhone 4 on which I am also facing with the same problem of the proximity sensor so did the firmware 4.1 upgrade but not found fully solve with the problem of the proximity sensor on my mobile phone but not having that much trouble as I used to face before. And it also helped me out to get solve with the other issue like the bluetooth.

If you are having the iOS 4.1 and not able to get the issue of proximity sensor of the mobile phone solve then you just need to reset the setting of your mobile phone and also make sure that you are not deleting any data or media on your mobile phone. As you have done with the reset of the setting then switch off the mobile phone and restart it back then this may solve your problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"