Thread: Blackberry world app has problems connecting to server

Blackberry world app has problems connecting to server

Hello,
    I can not download applications on blackberry world app it was installed on my laptop. I have the option Web and mail special blackberry. Any help will be great for me. Thank you for your answers.

Re: Blackberry world app has problems connecting to server

I am also unable to download applications. This problem would be a gateway (therefore linked to Bouygues Telecom). I also have problems of networks more generally last 3 days in my local area.

For me there is nothing to do, I barely go on my world app logo blackberry option disappears and I had to networks have more access to applications for 2 days, of course its still no information as the rest distributed to customers, just wait as long as one pays the bills.

Same for me. I just got my Bold 9700. I downloaded the BlackBerry App World which was installed without any problems but that does not work. Message: "BlackBerry App World is having problems connecting to the BlackBerry App World. Check your network connections first try." I checked everything I could and went around all the forums and found no solution. It seems that Bouygues Telecom has to unlock something (BIS? AFN?) But telephone support (when it comes to join or you do not hang up in his face after 15 or 20 minutes of waiting) is completely incompetent and does not know what to say. In short all that is clearly unacceptable.

Hello,
    I had the same problem with my blackberry. What I do is stupid but it worked. I just switch off the WiFi and everything worked normally after! I hope this helped you cordially. I guess someone else has an answer to this problem.

I downloaded the App World. The icon appeared but when I clicked it says: App World Backebrry having problems connecting to the server Blackberry App World. Check your network connections and try again. Either I take my party. I tried to download Radio Companion. I received an email on my terminal refers me to the appworld. I click on Open in Blackebrry App World and nothing happens. Barely half a second blue bar as if I change the page and then nothing. So there. I want to take advantage of BlackBerry applications but I do not understand how. Note that I'm on Orange and I have no problem connecting with ordinary. And the facts that I relate are the same for several weeks where I am. If a good soul could help me I'd be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Linux-Us View Post
    Hello,
    I had the same problem with my blackberry. What I do is stupid but it worked. I just switch off the WiFi and everything worked normally after! I hope this helped you cordially. I guess someone else has an answer to this problem.
    Same here, you second person to suggest turning wi fi off. However it worked the previous week with wi fi on so why it now different, who knows?