Thread: Holster for blackberry phone

Holster for blackberry phone

Hello,
    I have a BB 8700c and had a question as to the IN - OUT Holster function. I would like to use both profiles without the holster, which is so does the whole thing with the holster. Can you handle the holster? Thanks for the help.

Re: Holster for blackberry phone

When 8700v is a holster with belt clip. The holster has a magnet sewn to the BlackBerry first, second and immediately turns off the screen using "In Holster" profile settings. If the BlackBerry is in the holster, it makes sense from home, the other profile settings are made, eg the ringing or otherwise other volumes are used. If the holster never used, must be the profile settings for "In Holster" not change. You can work around the holster settings, where you simply do not change and do not use the holster.

I have to question, it makes sense to me 2 Profiles way am I would like to activate vibra and louder sound. The holster just bothers me and it's not very practical. Dealing with my holster to activate the profile without the holster. Will not ever have to change the OUT-profile holster when I'm traveling.

Then it would create a new profile, but the easiest way instead of working with "In Holster" and "Out of the holster. There are enough pre-defined profiles, or simply to create a new profile entry. The profile switch from Normal to "go" is making it very fast. Especially since you define certain keys on the BlackBerry itself can. Even the default button on the left side of the BlackBerry set to which one can access directly in the profile setting.

Have me a car holder for Bold9700 purchased. Bold connects via bluetooth with my FSE. Just as soon as I put the BB in the bracket it goes into the standby mode and locks the keys (as in the holster). Can be turned off somehow? Solved is a bit unfortunate, I will call if I have to give the message forever.