Thread: Blackberry Torch Freezes

Blackberry Torch Freezes

I am frustrating with my Blackberry Torch mobile phone because it freezes when I open some of the application. When I open any large application for accessing that time it get freezes and sometimes at the time operating it gets freezes. I have installed many of third party application and games by downloading through the internet to my mobile phone memory as well as to my 8 GB memory card. what kind of problem behind this problem?. If anyone having suggestion this then please reply me.
    Last edited by Taanusiya; 08-10-2010 at 02:21 PM.

Re: Blackberry Torch Freezes

I am also having a multimedia mobile phone and I was facing the same issues with my mobile phone. Main reason for that is infected memory card for that I have a solution that is try to access the mobile phone without your memory card and check whether mobile phone is freezes or not. And if possible scan your memory card for at least once.

As per you have written I think due to the downloading third party application to your mobile, your phone is infected. I think you should do the hard resetting of your mobile phone. By doing hard resetting that will remove all your applications from mobile phone. And before inserting the SD card to mobile scan it for atleast once.

There are many reasons behind this issues, but I think if you are opening any application which has large memory that sometimes does not support by your mobile phone. Because of these kind of big size application your mobile phone gets freeze so I think you first remove that application from your mobile phone and then try to operate it.