Thread: Acer Aspire 8920G blank screen

Acer Aspire 8920G blank screen

I am having one issue with the Acer Aspire 8920G which is started behaving weird. Actually i was working on the device of mine yesterday not and suddenly it started giving the black screen after i have given a restart to the system of mine. I am unable to resolve the issue. If any one is having the solution for same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Acer Aspire 8920G blank screen

Did you tried starting the device into the Safe Mode? If not then try it first and when then phone got started then try to restore the system on the previous working days. To start the computer into the safe Mode you have to hit then F8 button on the BIOS Screen and select the Safe Mode start up. So try this out and work with issue.

I think this is then issue with the Hardware which might be not detecting properly and that is why clashing with the Windows Startup. I will advise you to check for the attached hardware and see whether they are properly tightened or not. If you can attached any external device then disconnect the same and then try to work.

I have gone through all the above replies and tried then individually but after per4forming both the thing i am still unable to get it working with the issue of mine, I have disconnected all the device, No help. My system is not getting into the safe mode so unable to perform the system recovery. So help me with more solution for then same.

If both the replies are not working with the issue of mine and you are unable to get it working then i think this is something wrong with the Windows File System. Did you installed any third party application to the system of yours? If yest then that might be causing the issue. I will advise you to repair the Windows Installation and then try to work with the issue.

As per my knowledge this is seems to be the issue with the Virus which might be causing the Windows File System failure. Repairing of the Windows will not help you for the same. You only have to install the clean Windows Operating system. Just use the Windows installation CD/DVD and perform the installation/ Hope this will help you.

I have gone through all the replies and let me tell you that i have not got any of the solution working for me. I have finally decided to contact the Apple about the problem that i am going through and expecting the solution from them. If any solution working for me then i will update this post. Thanks for all help.