Thread: BB 9800 Unable to connect to the internet?

BB 9800 Unable to connect to the internet?

Presently I am using a Blackberry mobile phone my amusement and also for my business work. I used to surf the internet on my desktop computer but when I try to surf the net on my mobile phone it shows an error that says unable to connect as far I know I had the setting for the same and I can access it. I don't know why I am getting this message?. If you are having knowledge then please reply me.
    Last edited by Jagavee; 08-10-2010 at 01:10 PM.

Re: BB 9800 Unable to connect to the internet?

As per you are saying that you have all the necessary setting for browsing and you were browsing. I think you should switch off your mobile phone atleast one when you are unable to access the internet. After restarting your mobile phone, try to connect to the internet I am sure by doing so you can able to surf the internet.

When you use internet on your desktop computer you have to subscribe it same thing in the mobile when you have to access internet from your mobile phone you have get the settings from the SIM card service provider. Asked them to send the new setting for your mobile phone. They will send you all setting on to your mobile phone, saved it and then you can access the mobile.

I suggest you the manual setting for your mobile phone. First go to the setting menu then go to the submenu configuration settings, in configuration settings there are two option one for default configuration setting and another for preferred access point set that both settings to the same service service provider. And then all of this click on the Active default in all applications. By doing this your setting will be default for any application.

When you browse the internet through your mobile phone make sure that you are in the network range. before browsing the internet check network bar which is on the left side of your mobile phone screen. If the network bar is full, then I am sure you will not get any kind of error message on your mobile phone.

Update the setting of you internet by going to the internet settings option in your mobile phone. Because of wrong setting your mobile phone is unable to connect the internet. And check the setting of your browser and make as default settings or do the resetting. If you are having any other query then reply me.