Thread: Folders disappears on Blackberry torch 9800

Folders disappears on Blackberry torch 9800

I am having Blackberry torch 9800 mobile phone and like to surfing and downloading on it. All the download and third party application which I have taken is saved to the a folder but accidentally that folder is disappeared. I don't know how but there is some problem occurred in that is there is a ways to regain it.

Re: Folders disappears on Blackberry torch 9800

I think you should thoroughly check all of your phone memory and card memory that folder which you are saying is must be moved to some another place. All of the data, files are stacks on the file manager Go to the file manager in your mobile phone where all the files are located, open it check it out completely.

This kind of problem occurs if the folder property is hidden. Connect your mobile phone to then computer using USB then go to the Tool on your computer then in folder option click on the show hidden files. By doing this you can see the hidden file and after that you can change the hidden property by going to the property of that file.

I had the same problem with my mobile phone as you are facing now Then I did a full scanning with the updated anti-virus of the mobile phone And after that all the virus are removed and I got all the folders back. I will suggest you the same do the complete scanning of your mobile phone with updated antivirus. I hope this may help you.

The Blackberry torch 9800 in a new mobile phone and I think your mobile phone must be in warranty. Do check your mobile phone with the customer support system. I am sure Blackberry mobile support team will surely help you to overcome this issues. If you are having any other query then please reply me.