Thread: Acer Aspire 8920G:Acer Arcade Deluxe problem

Acer Aspire 8920G:Acer Arcade Deluxe problem

My laptop is Acer Aspire 8920G which is not working properly. My issue is that i was watching the blu-ray disk and come to know that the updates are ready to install. I have clicked to install the updates but after one our of downloading the same and come to know that this is not downloading so i have canceled then download update. Now then problem is that i can not use the Acer Arcade Deluxe. If any one is having the solution then please let me know about the same. Thank you.

Re: Acer Aspire 8920G:Acer Arcade Deluxe problem

The best solution for this i can recommend you is to perform then system restore which will restore back the system of yours to the previous date. I have also gone through the something similar problem and after performing the System restore i got it working. So if you can then perform the system restore and see whet her it is working or not.

I think that there might be something wrong with the Acer Arcade Deluxe and that is why it is not functioning properly. I will advise you to go with the uninstallation of then Acer Arcade Deluxe and later on install the fresh copy of the Acer Arcade Deluxe which might resolved the issue with the same. So try this out and work with the issue.

I agree with the above replies that you have given me regarding the issue of Acer Arcade. But let me tell you that this will not solve the issue as the version of the software which you are using is having the same problem every time. So it is better to upgrade the software to latest version of the program and see whether you are getting same or not.

As per the suggestion of your Seraphim, I have updated the Acer Arcade Deluxe to the latest version of the same so that issue will resolve but the problem is not yet resolved. I am still getting the same problem with the same. If you are having the more solution then please let me know about the same.

I think I forgot to mention more about the solution of the same. I have gone through the same problem and let me tell you that you have to update the driver for the Graphic Card also and then only you will be able to work with the Acer Arcade Deluxe and see whether this is resolving the issue or not.