Thread: Blackberry Storm Freezing after 5.0 update

Blackberry Storm Freezing after 5.0 update

I am having one issue with the Blackberry phone of mine. I have recently upgraded to the Blackberry with the latest update of version 5.0 and after that my phone started freezing a lot. It happens most of the while i am trying to use any application. The only solution i got is to remove the battery and reboot the phone. Is there any solution for same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Blackberry Storm Freezing after 5.0 update

I think that there might be something wrong happen during the time of the update and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. I will recommend you to reinstall the Firmware into the device of yours and then see whether you are getting the same working with the issue of yours or not. I hope this will resolve the issue with the same.

I agree with the above reply about the installation of the latest update again. But i need to mention some more thing about the same. I will advise you to perform the hard reset of the phone first and later on try to update the phone of yours. Also important to note that you should perform back of the phone and work with the same.

If nothing from the above replies are working with the issue of yours and having the problem with the same then i will advise you to contact the Blackberry support team regarding the issue which you are going through and ask them to know about the same. So contact the Blackberry regarding the issue and see the response from them.

After going through all the replies i have tried the re-installation of the update again and the problem got resolved with the help of the same. I downloaded the update from the official site of the Blackberry and installed then same into the system. Anyway thanks for all the response given me regarding the issue of mine.