Thread: Blackberry Torch 9800 VERY SLOW, LAGS & FREEZES

Blackberry Torch 9800 VERY SLOW, LAGS & FREEZES

I have got my new Blackberry Torch 9800 and i have made it ready by installing all my favorite games and applications. But now i guess something has happened to this phone and it has started freezing. Actually it has became hard for me to decide whether it have got freeze or working slow. It works too slow man! Please help me.

Re: Blackberry Torch 9800 VERY SLOW, LAGS & FREEZES

I think your phone have got slow as you have installed many third party applications on your phone, It is obvious that it is gonna work slow as those applications are not recommended to install from the blackberry. So there must be some reason for saying this. I suggest you to uninstall all those unwanted applications which you don't want to use so frequently.

It might happen that you have loaded your phone with your personal stuff out of which some files might be seems to be infected by some virus. So ultimately your phone have got infected by the same virus and this virus would be affecting your phone in some or other way and hence your phone cannot give 100% output.

It is recommended to keep your phone memory free as much as possible as it is where your operating system has been installed. You should install any other application on your memory card only so that your phone does not gets slow. First of all scan all the data which you have installed on your phone. Then you should check about the memory usage by the applications.

I have not loaded hardly any third party and those are simple news readers and my phone lags and runs slow I all the time. "upgraded" from Iphone because I am very anti Apple but headed back to it as soon as I can, I want to torch my torch.

I have seen on Internet that many of the user of the Blackberry Torch are complaining regarding the slow running or Freeze problem with the same. I think that this is the OS or processor related problem to the Blackberry Torch. Lets the Blackberry Official comment on the same. Might be firmware update to new OS released the problem with the same.