Thread: How to Uninstall downloads on Torch 9800

How to Uninstall downloads on Torch 9800

I have just bought brand new Blackberry torch 9800 and also I have installed many of useful and usefulness applications software to my mobile phone. Previously I use to these applications but now I don't want some of the application to be on my mobile phone. If you are know how to uninstall the applications then please reply me.

Re: How to Uninstall downloads on Torch 9800

There are some steps to uninstall the application from your mobile phone follow those to uninstall. First click on "Options" on your Blackberry Home Screen, then go to the security options followed by "general settings", open it and then click on " "Wipe Hand held" then go for next. In this way you can uninstall all of your applications.

You can remove the unwanted applications from your mobile phone, for that you just have to connect your mobile phone to your desktop computer and have to start BlackBerry Desktop Manager Application on your computer. After all this double click on the "Backup And Restore" option and then go for the "Advanced". Now hold the "Shift" key and select all the applications in Hand-held database then click on the "Clear", then at the end click on the OK.

I am also having the Blackberry mobile phone and for uninstall the applications from mobile I use typical ways that is I just connect my mobile phone to the computer through USB cable which you get with your mobile accessories. After connecting open the device manager then go to the Application loader a wizard will open, in this wizard click on next. A message will prompt for your device security password. Then type in the wrong password 10 times by doing this you will get a 507 error and all your application will remove and then again install your mobile software.