Thread: Screen Locking up on my Blackberry Torch 9800

Screen Locking up on my Blackberry Torch 9800

I am suing the Blackberry Torch 9800 and i am facing an freezing issue on this phone. Most probably it gets freeze when i try to download anything from My App World. If it does not gets freeze while downloading then it gets at the time when you get a notification as "share personal information." after installing that application. What is wrong with my phone?

Re: Screen Locking up on my Blackberry Torch 9800

I guess the problem is not with the My App World as your phone does not gets frozen only on this application. I suggest you to format your phone which flashes the memory of your phone which makes it like new. But make sure that you have taken the backup of all the data that has been stored in phone memory.

Whenever your phone starts freezing then first of all you should should doubt on third party applications which you have installed on your phone. As there might be something not compatible with the third party application due to which your phone's operating system does not works flawlessly and hence it gets frozen.

Not only third party application but the themes as well plays big role for working of your phone. If you have applied any external theme to your phone so it might happen that your phone gets slow and sometime it hangs too when there is much pressure on its processor. Mostly animated themes makes your phone very much slow. I suggest you to enable the default theme on your phone.

It might happen that there is nothing wrong with your phone but as you would be in weak signal area due to which your phone won't be having enough speed of an internet and hence it was getting hanged. But still this kind of problem can also persists when your phone has nay infected data on it. I suggest you to format your phone memory and then check the functioning of your phone.

According to me, Virus could also be the reason behind this problem. I suggest you to update the firmware of your phone which may solves this problem. And you should always scan your data when you put anything on your phone as there are very few softwares which can really catch the viruses on the phone.