Thread: Speed Dial Simply Won't Work

Speed Dial Simply Won't Work

I bought blackberry strom phone two months before it is great phone to have as it has many features to offer. Someone suggest me to upgrade my phone operating system but from then I am facing strange problem related to the speed dials as they are not working properly some buttons doesn’t dial anything while some perform strange functions. I am not able to find the reason of such thing happening and even didn’t got any solution.

Re: Speed Dial Simply Won't Work

You can fix this problem of yours by using certain steps through which you can change the speed dial of your phone and will be able to solve the speed dial problem. Go to option on your strom phone where select option Screen/Keyboard click on Portrait View keyboard and change that to Suretype or MultiTap then Save the performed setting.

I was facing same problem on my Storm 9530 after i did upgrade to V5.0 of my strom phone operating system. But when i did the setting which are provided in the above post now i am not facing any problem in speed dialing it worked for me so defiantly will work for so too. Just do the setting as mention and you will able to avoid problem in speed dialing.

This problem may be some software which is there in your blackberry phone is not working properly so you need to concern to some technical person who have knowledge of mobile software they will help you to fix the problem if it is software issue other than this it can be hardware failure in your mobile. You just contact to your manufacture to resolve the issue.

I think your phone is got virus infection because of that it is not able to work properly and it has affected your speed dial operation. You need to format your phone to avoid this kind of problem take backup of your data and hard reset your phone to remove virus from your phone and reinstall all application and data. This will solve your problem of speed dial not working.

I was having same issue with my Storm 9530 but i fix the problem with the help of mobile technician. He told me that the problem is because of application failure in mobile because of which speed dial of phone is working improper and some time it is not working. So you should visit to the technician to resolve your speed dial issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"