Thread: Internet site that won't work with browser in BB Torch

Internet site that won't work with browser in BB Torch

I have found one website which does not gets opened on my pc. Actually it opens but the same thing is bit different on my blackberry browser. After few information feeding on that website, it return a PDF with standings on the league. But following the same steps, I am getting a screen which says that "Method ID is missing". What could be the problem?

Re: Internet site that won't work with browser in BB Torch

I think the problem arrives when you use the browser on any computer system and a phone. Actually the browser made for using on the phone device has bit different compatibility criterias according to which the look and feel of a particular webpage gets changed. Some features are not supported by the mobile browser due to which your phone does not comes up with the desired results.

I feel that the webpage which you are trying to open from your Mobile browser would be containing some scripts which are not supported by your browser and hence it is not showing the proper result. I suggest you to enable the java scripts or any other needed scripts on your browser and then you may try accessing the same page.

I have enabled the javascript on my Blackberry Torch but the website is showing the same results. I have checked accessing some websites with the scripts which runs without any problem which means that there is nothing wrong for running scripts. What else could be the problem?

I guess you should contact to the dealer from where you have bought this phone as they must be knowing about this problem if this issue is very much common. You may can go to the blackberry service center in order to discuss about this issue.