Thread: Bricked Torch - OS Upgrade interrupts in blackberry torch

Bricked Torch - OS Upgrade interrupts in blackberry torch

While i was upgrading my Operating system last Friday throughout my laptop, the Backup has just Wipe had just finished and then Windows Updated resolute to try and be helpful and attempt to reboot my machine. I told it no, but it seems that the harm had been done. Desktop Manager gave me a number of errors i cannot recall the error now so what will be issue, and my torch is entirely impassive and has a red blinking light that blinks three times. So, please provide some help on these issue any suggestion on the topic will help.

Re: Bricked Torch - OS Upgrade interrupts in blackberry torch

JL CMDR and BBSAK are the top most OS available for the blackberry torch phone in the market, so to overcome the issue you have to download these OS from the blackberry website and then try to install them in the phone that might resolve your issue of the upgrade in the phone.

I have downloaded both the OS that you have mentioned above and try to install it from the Windows 7 on my laptop but there was an error message that it is installed already on the system, i tried it from two different location but there was no result to it. Please provide me the steps to install the OS properly on the phone.

To overcome this issue you have to first download the blackberry torch 9800 OS file to the laptop then install it to the laptop by running that is double clicking the file you downloaded.After that you have to go to c:\\program files\\common files\r\esearch in motion\\apploader and then remove or delete the file named "vendor.xml." Finally you have to connect in Blackberry Torch 9800 phone and double click to select on "Loader.exe.", these file is located in the same directory place as the above *****.xml file. After these you will be able to upgrade the blackberry torch phone without any issue.

If you are not able to upgrade the OS from the computer or to the laptop then the option available to you is the upgrade from the service center. The blackberry has these facility provided to the customer or you can upgrade the OS from the website that is the Blackberry for that you have download the OS from there and then install it. For any further support and help you can contact the customer care assistance of the Blackberry.