Thread: Transfer a DVD to Torch 9800

Transfer a DVD to Torch 9800

I have ripped my favorite DVD movie and made it to an iPod friendly format. I have copied the same video in an iPod and it is working properly so there is nothing wrong with the file. Now when i tried to copy the same video to the Blackberry Torch 9800 then it starts normally but then gradually an audio and video sync gets whackky. Then video becomes choppy as well. But when you play the video directly from the same point (FF) where it was choppy then it plays well.

Re: Transfer a DVD to Torch 9800

Problem seems to be with the movie player settings where something has been defined due to which the video gets out of sync as it goes on playing. I suggest you to check all the settings of your blackberry torch 9800 so that you can come to know that what could be the reason for such a video playback. Is there any kind of Sync Delay Time or something related to it?

I would like to ask you that are you using any third party movie player on your smartphone or not. As there could be some bug in the movie player because of which you are not able to play the video perfectly. I suggest you to play the same video by using the default media player which does not have such problems usually.

Some time problems causes due to the software which you have used to RIP the DVD format into an iPod compatible format. I suggest you to try to use some other software which would be outputting the same result but it might happen that it does not make it specifically for an iPod only. If you have converted the video in MP4 format then you may try to view it with the 3GP format now.

Daniusoft DVD Creator assists you in burning video files (such as AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, ASF, MOD, VOB and MPEG) to DVD for playback on various DVD players. In addition, you can save it as ISO file or DVD folder. And HD videos such as AVCHD video (MTS/M2TS), TS, TRP and HD MOV are supported. In addition, you can custom DVD menus using templates to create, rename your DVDs and arbitrarily divided into chapters and even adjust thumbnails.

Strong Wondershare DVD Ripper for iPod / iPhone for Mac / strong - Thanks to advanced technology, iPhone with Wondershare DVD Ripper for iPod & Mac your favorite DVDs easy and fast rip and convert to play on your iPod or iPhone. You also have the opportunity to cut the film in a few clicks of the mouse as desired and trim and adjust the color and quality values. You can also use Wondershare DVD Ripper rip for iPod & iPhone for Mac, only single chapters or sequences of a DVD and convert to iPod or iPhone. - This is a cinema in your pocket! These videos would be working for your BB Torch 9800 as well.

Wondershare DVD Ripper for PSP brings DVDs on the PlayStation Portable, and has for a number of useful tools for editing and cutting board. Alternatively, convert the whole Wondershare Ripper (not copy protected) DVDs or chapters to. In addition, music and movies can be adapted to the ribs and cut as they wish - this is cut out as the favorite scene from a movie. Further, brightness, contrast, volume and color values are improved.