Thread: Replacement part for new Blackberry Torch?

Replacement part for new Blackberry Torch?

I have a new blackberry torch phone and the phone was super cool in looks and features that it has but suddenly the back of the phone got up with a scratch on the top of the back. The looks of the phone is hampered due to these, so there is any way by which i can replace the separate part of the phone and from where i can get that.

Re: Replacement part for new Blackberry Torch?

If your phone that you are using is a new one then the replacement of the phone is the best solution and if it is not in the warranty period then visit the blackberry service center and get the replace part from there with the minimal cost but before that tell me first that what was the cause of the scratch at the back of the Blackberry torch phone.

I have purchased the Blackberry torch phone 40 days back from a near by dealer, my little brother has thrown the phone from the table and due to that it got the scratch on it.So, now what will be best for me to buy a new part or directly go for the replacement of the phone at the dealer or to the service center; any suggestion will be helpful to fix the issue.

As you have mentioned that your blackberry phone is quite new so the replacement of the phone is the best option available but the center has a procedure if the cause of the damage is not technical then you have to pay for the replaced part. These replacement can be directly done from the service center rather then going to the dealer as the dealer finally take the product there only and it will take more time so personally go to the service center.

Google Maps, Capture it, Outlook, Bit.lifty, Foursquare etc. are the most famous applications available for the blackberry Torch in the market. These applications can be easily downloaded from the blackberry website by visiting in the applications section and then select the app and click on the download link, these is the most easy way to get the application in the blackberry torch mobile phones.