Thread: Acer Aspire 6930G tuba bass (sound) problem

Acer Aspire 6930G tuba bass (sound) problem

I listen to music on the WMP and send me a YouTube link to a chat program. I open it, start the video, but there is no sound. My WMP I had not stopped. I will try to solve the problem when I close the WMP and the YouTube video start again ...! It works! Now I've got question, and even though one of you know if this is a defect or the bass is just like that shit sound? As soon as I listen to music or watching movies and the bass is, scratch the subwoofer and sounds horribly. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Acer Aspire 6930G tuba bass (sound) problem

I am having almost same problem. So thought to post here. I am having the same laptop with the following configuration :
    • Acer Aspire 6930G
    • 2.26 GHz
    • Graphics: GeForce 9600M GT TurboCache
    • 4 GB RAM
    • 500 GB dual HDD
    • Sound: Dolby Home Theater Virtual Surround Sound, Subwoofer

I can not have two programs open whereby audio signals would overlap! OR. "May" already, then I have only a distorted sound!! I can not, for example Skype and then start an online game and there hear proper sound. If I only have on the game and then later,start Skype, I hear nothing, no hooting, no voices from the conversation partner, but it seems that other can hear. Likewise, for example, is not that I lead a call webcam (MSN) / Skype call and want to hear music the way (whether by the player or audio from the Internet video-stream). Can someone help me? Why can not I play audio signals in parallel or let alone two Audio program ever have on each other? That has to do with the audio drivers or sound card have to do somehow, right? It is usually always the first played / open audio signal is the predominant or so can hear.

Possible solutions, have you tried to update the drivers from an official site of an Acer.? There are updated drivers available over there which can prove helpful in such cases. If that does not help, then maybe even try the driver from the manufacturer of the sound card? What's in it because for a Sound Card? Realtek? Do you have all Windows updates installed?

You need to install the audio drivers. My friend was having such issues and when she installed the updated drivers, then the problem was resolved. Do you have the OS installation disk? First try to install the proper drivers and if the problem is persisting, then you will have to repair your existing operating system.

Note: Formatting your OS and then installing the latest drivers will be useful. Many times overwriting the new drivers on existing driver version doesn't help.

So looks like I've had solved my problem!! It was only a setting in the Sound options of the audio device which I had never noticed. Called "applications have sole control of the device"! To find the> Control Panel> Sound> Manage Audio Devices> whatever audio device (speakers, HDMI output, Realtek High Definition or similar)> Advanced> Exclusive mode ... If for once again someone has such a problem, will get some help from this post. Thank you for your help.