Thread: Problem with blackberry storm music player

Problem with blackberry storm music player

I have recently acquired a BlackBerry Storm 9500. When I browse the internet I can not play video clips or movies from the sites visited. also tge music player. The picture does not even appear as if all the frames of the films disappeared from sites. There it works with youtube. I have the same concern should apparently adobe flash player but it is not compatible with the blackberry storm. Please help.

Re: Problem with Storm music player

Synchronize iTunes music files from your PC using your BlackBerry smartphone. BlackBerry Media Sync allows you to take advantage of your music quickly and easily!1,2,3 You want a special playlist for the gym? In just a few clicks, select playlists from your collection that you want to hear. Otherwise, if you just want a selection of tunes for a day, you can choose songs at random from your collection. And to be sure your BlackBerry smartphone still has enough memory, the BlackBerry Media Sync allows you to limit the music to sync.

Storm is a public extension of his life online. Yet, to find the move all its contents, he must accept his phone to provide more applications and compatibility with different mailboxes. The Storm, like the Bold, allows up to 10 email accounts. Entourage even if the user is on Mac, is accepted. Just download it from Blackberry program (Pocket Mac) that lets you synchronize its account with the terminal. The Storm also comes with many social networking sites, photo sharing and instant messaging (Facebook, Flickr, Live Messenger, ...), the Ultra Connect appreciate.

If you are a lucky owner of a blackberry, then you are interested, have this program called Aimersoft Blackberry Media Converter as it can convert a large quantity of video formats Blackberry Storm, Blackberry Bold, Blackberry Curve, Blackberry Pearl , etcetera. The video formats Aimersoft Blackberry Media Converter supports AVI, WMA, WAV, WMV, M4A, M4P, M4V, M4B, 3GP, ASF, MP4, MOV, FLV, MP3, AC3, OGG, APE, etcetera. All conversions are handled very quickly, and more can be processed in batches.

Re: Problem with blackberry storm music player

I have the same problem since 1 week it goes into safe mode and the lower keys no longer works. I think I'll bring it back and take another because I do not know if you had this problem also when I wrote an sms the camera was turned on, it was necessary, I touch the screen to return to the sms. I am very disappointed with this phone, that is a problem. I want to run if you've managed to unlock the safe mode.